CBD:CBN Sleep Aid In Pakistan.Available In Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Bahawalpur, Peshawar, Multan, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Larkana,Sukkur,Sialkot And All Other Major Cities Of Pakistan
Why choose CBN for sleep over regular CBD Oil?
While our staple CBD Oils are a great plant-based solution for a variety of ailments from chronic pain to anxiety and even poor sleep, our CBD:CBN Sleep Aid has been specifically formulated as a CBN oil based sleep supplement to maximize better sleep through the perfect ratio of CBD vs CBN, a well as other helpful terpenes for sleep (click or tap the Ingredients tab above to see the full list of ingredients and their benefits).
Flavour: Blueberry Vanilla
What’s the difference between CBN and CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabinol (CBN) are two of the more than 100 types of naturally occurring chemical compounds known as cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. Although similar, there are some subtle yet key differences between the two cannabinoids.
CBD is a great all-around cannabinoid which has been shown to help improve ailments such as anxiety and inflammation.
Both CBD and CBN share some common traits, specifically around possessing pain relieving properties.
CBN on its own, however, has a few additional benefits, including mild appetite stimulation, as well as antibacterial and neuroprotective properties.
Combine these two powerhouse cannabinoids together and you’ll find yourself snoozing into better sleep with CBD and CBN in no time.
- Hemp-Extracted CBD (Cannabidiol): Full spectrum CBD derived from locally grown hemp is a whole plant extract containing all of the useful cannabinoids, minerals and amino acids found in hemp. CBD is a great all-around cannabinoid which has been shown to help improve ailments such as anxiety and inflammation.
- Hemp-Extracted CBN (Cannabinol): CBN derived from locally grown hemp. This specific cannabinoid has been shown to help with pain relief, while possessing antibacterial and neuroprotective properties. In higher doses, it can also have naturally sedative effects
- Linalool: A powerful terpene due to its effect on the serotonin receptor. It helps treat conditions such as anxiety and depression and can help to combat insomnia. Linalool is the most common terpene in lavender and has a sweet, slightly citrus lavender smell.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: This terpene contains potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. It has been shown to help relieve anxiety and pain, reduce cholesterol, prevent Osteoporosis, and treat seizures. Beta-caryophyllene most likely contributes to a euphoric relaxation and creates the cozy, relaxed, happy mood
Organic MCT (Medium-Chain Triglyceride) Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp-Extracted CBD (Cannabidiol), Hemp-Extracted CBN (Cannabinol), Vanilla Flavouring Oil, Blueberry Soy Flavouring Oil, Linalool, Beta-Caryophyllene
How is CBN good for sleep? What are the benefits of CBN?
Some key CBN benefits include:
- Natural sedative properties
- Anti-bacterial and neuroprotectant properties
- Pain relief
- Anxiety relief
- Mild appetite stimulation
In higher doses, those suffering from more severe sleep issues such as insomnia may find relief due to the natural sedative properties, combined with other effects such as anxiety relief.
How should I take CBD:CBN Sleep Aid?
Just like with our regular CBD Oils, take your desired amount under the tongue and hold for 30-60 seconds until dissolved. We recommend taking CBD:CBN Sleep Aid 15-30 minutes before bed. Not sure how much CBD? Take our handy dosage quiz or find our dosage chart here.
Why resolveCBD offers the best CBD for sleep
Just like with the rest of our product offering, we spend months researching, developing and perfecting our formulas in-house. All products are regularly third-party lab tested. Our CBD:CBN Sleep Aid offers the perfect combination of CBD vs CBN along with helpful sleep terpenes such as linalool and beta-caryophyllene – all brought together by an irresistible, calming and soothing vanilla blueberry flavour.
If you’re looking to buy the best CBN for sleep or CBD for sleep, look no further.
Take 1ml (one dropper) or the desired amount under the tongue, during the night, as needed. Hold for 30-60 seconds and let dissolve. Store in a cool, dry place. We recommend you do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using this product.
Not sure how much to take? Take our handy dosage quiz or find our dosage chart here.